Thursday, July 26, 2012

oakley juliet sunglasses that

Friend of his to decide, after all, this is his own. Also liked his design of his own, I am afraid he is not willing to sell, of course, we can not do live! Zhang Tian Qi, but cruel trick, although only freshman Zhang Tian Qi fully reveal his business savvy mind! this Yang Cheng and then Explorer usually have only with variable reception hospitality customers, and that what scheming at all! a Zhang Qi words, they worry up!
Hu Kaixiong listening to the heart but admire Zhang Tian Qi shrewd!
That Explorer also said: yes ah, we Tianhong high prices to change this a few design, as long as you wish, we can also free of charge to help you do what you want furniture, such a condition, but very generous. hope you think so that is good for everyone! not suffer!
Zhang Tian Qi pretended to hesitate a moment: that, or go back and tell our friends! Worry as long as you out from the money, we will advise him, I think tomorrow, you come to the school to talk to us, we were talking about, how?
Young into a little disappointed: Well, can not do business today, then tomorrow, tomorrow we come to you in detail to talk about, I would also like to see your friend!
Zhang Tian Qi bedroom phone left behind after followed Hu Kaixiong away.
Yang Cheng look them in the back said: tomorrow,oakley black friday oakley cyber monday ray ban black friday 2015 ray ban cyber monday oakley black friday deals oakley cyber monday, tomorrow we have to buy down the job, but we Tianhong the best chance!
On the road, laughing Hu Kaixiong out: Tian Qi did not think you really business people. You just watch the two are you playing!
Zhang Tian Qi laugh: Actually, I just want to use the value of such elevation Ayu, a few design and I think tomorrow, we could have sold a this design, Ayu said that he want with the side painting. to maybe Jiao Ayu draw a few out, you can also sell more!
I hope we can vote, let me look at the hearts of everyone want to see the novel!
nfl and Li month bell is doing the car to go to the rain newly renovated go.
nfl and Li month bell affectionate done in the back seat room, in front of course, the two bodyguards.
Li month bell firmly against the nfl, said: Ayu why you think of the hotel opened, ah, if you want to do business, to help me it wants to.
nfl smile: I like to dry like to do the kind of company, I can not stand the hotel because there are a lot of my brothers to help, do you think I am a person!
Lee January bell laugh: how do you want them to do business, ah, you are now not just a freshman it? After opportunity is not a lot, why do you want to start now, it is not tired!
nfl laugh: I am tired inertia small, nothing!
Li Yue bell head against the the nfl chest, listening to the nfl that strong and powerful sound of the heartbeat, said: Ayu, you must have eaten a lot of pain, I will take to make up for these bitter!
nfl laugh: you! you prepare for how compensation
Li Yue bell shy said: I will take a good Fushi you and make you feel my love!
nfl smile: Actually, I open the hotel there is a purpose.
Li Yue bell curious OBJECTIVE: To what purpose?

No comments:

Post a Comment