Saturday, July 14, 2012

oakley sunglasses for cheap ignoring the side shot to the colored eyes.

Business plan, so a few years, still guarding the palm-such a shop, the store can only accommodate 78 table.
I would like if it was another businessman, seeing the business is good, I am afraid that long to expand the business scale, or even planning to open branches.
When we drove came this grill, the business has been very good, I parked in the side of the road car, and Nan Fang side by side walked into this shop, no doubt very striking!
Nan Fang wearing her fire-red evening dress, stunning looks coupled with the charm of the fascinating and charming, as if a blooming red rose and I was a suit, this slender body.
From any perspective, this dress of the two of us like to participate in a formal dinner parties, and should never appear in such a small roadside shop.
However, Nan Fang seem rarely to such a place, the expression of some excitement and curiosity, ignoring the side shot to the colored eyes.
Probably like her stunning beauty, from small to large, have become accustomed to the attention of the right.
Some cold night, I took off my suit, draped across his shoulders and she did not refuse, just vote for a bunch of the wavefront of gentle side-nan, a talisman of the surge of tenderness, so I was some softening, but I then remind yourself:
Chen Yang, do foolish things! People like you ... but that Stools and tables are kind of simple style, and even above the faint fumes of dirt. However, Fang Nan did not love their look of this European designer evening dress, do not hesitate to sit down and then use a pair of soft, delicate fingers, pick up a greasy in front of the menu is full of curious and began to read.
Famous Nan Fang tender looked at me: I ordered four pairs of wings, two grilled fish are getting ready to drink,oakley sunglasses for cheap, Nan Fang suddenly the waiter said: I frowned, and whispered: I see a bit dull, and when I recovered,oakley radar sunglasses, and the waiter walked away under the orders of Nan Fang.
This woman!
Sprinkle the cumin grilled chicken wings, Nan Fang eating grin, does not care about fine lip gloss has changed dramatically and she is not care about the hands holding the greasy chicken wings, as if the image of the kind lady in the slightest on weekdays.
Frank square Nan, in my eyes, but much lower than during the day, the kind of company indifference, the intellectual image of the strong woman more attractive!
I suddenly could not help laughing.
As if it were a law of ... the classic plot of the novel Like the film: rich girl, seems to always shop on this side of the road feel fresh and curious.
Because the night did not eat anything, Fang Nan appetite is clearly a good look. I only drank beer almost no the how Dongkuaizi food in front of almost all Nan Fang eradication.
She ate a good while before they see me does not seem to how to move, his face emerged out

No comments:

Post a Comment