Sunday, July 8, 2012

white basketball shoes but my girlfriend for me and get hurt and humiliation I will never forget

Sale at the meeting of the Group's new perfume claims, but their perfume stole your perfume formula, do not know is it's true, you, what explanation do? She did not ask, let me say, to ask just as pouring a barrel of oil on the side wind belly full of anger, elaborate again the history of the matter, said: ability and the money people potential large companies to compete Moreover, people have applied for a patent and obtain a production license is also an indisputable fact, I do not intend to say anything on this issue, so people falsely accused as a thief crying stop thief, but I have practice Haidong brutal and barbaric way to treat my girlfriend, not only disappointed and angry. Jiangnan Road: you want to take this to hype themselves, in order to achieve the purpose of a name for themselves not know if you have any words. Side wind Lengheng soon: indignation, now rumors, loved how on how to go, and I control the mouth of the world long, but I have a clear conscience, but also firmly believe that a fair mind,oakley shop, then stop here, the matter I am not going to mention , but my girlfriend for me and get hurt and humiliation I will never forget, always in the future to find opportunities for an explanation to Haidong perfume Group!
Jiangnan: the Haidong perfumes Group Deputy General Manager of Beijing Branch has claimed, if necessary, would your girlfriend move legal liability, do not know that you have do in response? she wants to sue to sue good, we are waiting! I am very interested to visit them to your store side of the boss does not know whether to welcome it? really admire and afraid of it, oh, I'll just get a girlfriend back to school, see you later! On the road side of the wind has not only because of the actions of the nfl's much blame, and instead constantly have to comfort her, this order has been uneasy, and somewhat wary of the nfl and oakley canteen relieved, his face finally smile. The side wind to serve the nfl took the pills, and gave her to rub in the wound wine, chatted with her for a long while before with oakley canteen back to the store, but found that the Jiangnan has been alone in the shop waiting for a long time.
Side wind would have thought she was in the hospital said it is only a joke, did not think she really smiled and she shook hands and said: to the shelf in front of only two perfumes,white basketball shoes, although few species, but the quality is absolutely first class.

No comments:

Post a Comment